Sentry Mead, Totland, Isle of Wight
We have been the resident proprietors of the Sentry Mead since 2005. We are constantly improving and adding to what we have to ensure you have a wonderful stay with us.
We offer a relaxed and informal getaway in good quality accommodation with attention to detail and lots of little additions to make your break extra special. We have both spent many years in and around hotels and are thoroughly enjoying bringing our experiences together to make your stay restful and enjoyable.
We love the Isle of Wight, in particular the West Wight, and we will be delighted to offer suggestions of things to do and places to go. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to get in touch.
Sentry Mead is a relaxed and friendly guesthouse offering good quality bed and breakfast accommodation in the tranquil surroundings of Totland Bay. The building is a wonderful Victorian villa and is just 120 yards from the beach. Situated in the West Wight region of the Isle of Wight, Sentry Mead allows guests to easily access many local attractions including The Needles, Alum Bay, Freshwater Bay, Colwell Bay and Yarmouth Harbour.
A good continental breakfast is on display every morning followed by an excellent cooked to order hot breakfast. Complimentary tea and coffee is on offer to our guests every afternoon.
- All rooms are en suite. Rooms are situated on both the first and second floors of the building – there is no lift, but assistance with luggage is available.
- All rooms offer wifi, flatscreen digital TV, clock radio, hairdryer, complimentary toiletries from the Gilchrist & Soames’ BeeKind range, bathrobes and tea & coffee making facilities. Some rooms have reading lights and USB charging points.
- Bedding will either be feather/down or synthetic. Guests should check the individual room for details and let Sentry Mead know if anything needs to be changed prior to arrival.
- Complimentary tea and coffee is available in the lounge every afternoon to which guests may help themselves.
- Complimentary wi-fi throughout the building.
- Fresh milk is available for the rooms upon request.
- Check-in is any time after 3 pm and check-out is by 11 am. We may be able to receive luggage earlier by arrangement
- Sentry Mead has a licenced bar facility serving a range of alcoholic beverages, wines, beers, soft drinks and bar snacks.