|Print this Page|
Old Mill Holiday Park, Isle of Wight
|Prices & Facilities Old Mill Holiday Park More Videos Contact Us|
Old Mill Holiday Park
|Welcome to a quiet family park with a relaxing atmosphere, overlooking picturesque Bembridge Harbour & National Trust Common. From this beautiful position you can explore the Island or relax here in the gardens watching the sailing boats & ships pass by. |
This area is ideal for walking, cycling & fishing. Beaches are a 10 minute walk away. On our small peaceful holiday park we cater for everyone wishing for a peaceful holiday in clean, quality accommodation. St Helens village green has shops, pubs, restaurants and bus stops.
Ryde is only 12 Minutes away with shops, golf, indoor pool, ice rink, 10 pin bowling, go-karting & supermarkets.
* All accommodation has fridge, microwave, electric heating, hairdryer & TV with freeview and DVD player
|* 7 pine cabins (1, 2 & 3 bedrooms) with CH, dishwasher, fridge freezer, 2 bathrooms (except in the 1 bedroom cabin)|
* 30 CH caravans with fridge freezer.
* Wheelchair accessible CH unit
* All accommodation non-smoking
* Laundrette & games room
* Hire Service including cots & highchairs
* Children’s play area. Swings, helicopter climbing frame, tunnel slides & aerial runway. Fun for all ages
* Outside table & chairs with every unit
* Reduction for 2 week bookings & guests without a car
*All prices include car ferry
* Short breaks from start of Oct – beginning of May, prices include car ferry
3 Nights from £185 to £230
4 Nights from £220 to £270